Inviting others to post on your blog is different from allowing them to participate through making comments. If you're working on a team project or trying to build a community, Blogger allows you to do that with the Blog Authors feature. Here's how it works.
- How to use the Blog Authors button
- How to authorize others to post to your blog
- How the Blog Authors authorization process works
- The levels of power you can give to others on your blog
- How to give someone full administration authority
- Why the people you invite to post to your blog must have a Blogger account
- What your guest blogger will see in their Blogger dashboard