If you choose to use a custom template there are some things you need to take into account before you use it on your blog. Bob is going to tell you about them in this video.
- What will happen to your blog photos if you decide to use a .com address rather than a .blogspot.com address
- The maximum size of the photos you should use if you decide on a free template
- Where you need to post your photos if you choose to use a .com address
- How to edit your blog if the Blogger navigation bar disappears
- How to deal with page elements that might not work
- What elements you can change and which elements you can not change